- Your Consent
- What Personal Data Do We Collect?
We do not collect or store your personal data, including personally identifiable information, browsing history, cookies, cached items, form data, web browsing activity, financial and payment information, health information, authentication information, website content, and resources, etc. We respect your privacy and ensure that your data remains confidential.
- How Do We Collect Your Data?
We do not collect any personal data from you. The extension works locally on your system using an extension API and an origin-isolated extension frame.
- Do We Disclose Your Personal Data to Third Parties?
We do not sell, trade, collect, store, transmit, or otherwise transfer to 3rd parties your personal or sensitive data. Your personal data remains confidential.
- What Non-Personal Data Do We Collect and How Do We Use It?
We may use extension cookies, local storage, or other similar technologies that are necessary for the proper functioning of our extension and related services, to store extension settings, enhance your experience, etc. Any non-personal data we collect helps us to personalize your experience and improve our extension, related apps, and services.
- Do We Transmit Non-Personal Data?
We may transmit non-personal identifiable information, such as extension version, installation, and update events to Google Analytics service via a secure connection.
- Children’s Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Our extension and related services are not intended for people under 13 years of age and are not directed at children. We do not knowingly solicit and do not collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 13 years of age.
- California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We do not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
- List of Permissions that the Extension Uses
The extension uses the following permissions:
- “notifications”: used to display notifications about price reductions and product availability.
- “tabs”: used for the extension to work correctly when several tabs with products are opened at the same time.
- “https:///“, “http:///“: used for collecting information on prices and products on AliExpress and popular online stores.
- “webRequest”, and “webRequestBlocking”: used to identify pages of products to apply the partner programs of online stores.
- “Storage”: used to store settings and other internal data of the extension.
If you have any questions regarding privacy protection when using our service, or have questions about our work, please contact us at [email protected]. We will reply to you within 7 days. Thank you for using AliSave Tools-Team!